Filled Under:

How YouTubers discovered a human condition no one had talked about before



Asmr

Editor's note: This article has a strong audio component. It's best experienced in a quiet space with a set of headphones, as many of the sounds are soft, designed for stimulation and relaxation.


For the next 13 minutes and 41 seconds, Ally, who you are hearing right now, will talk you through a role play procedure meant to test the nerves that attach to the brain. I’ve watched the entire thing and videos like it hundreds of times, almost every day, for years.


I do this because I have autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR). Only, I have no real idea what it is, and neither does anybody else. The only thing I really know about it is that until a few years ago, I thought I was the only one Read more...


More about Video, Youtube, Features, Medicine, and Psychology Source: Mashable http://ift.tt/1ylvRJ0 Show Full Story