Filled Under:

A chupacabra in Japan? Johnny Depp says it came from his suitcase



Japan-mortdecai_will

Johnny Depp has recovered from a cold. And a chupacabra attack.


The 51-year-old actor was all smiles while joking Wednesday with journalists in Tokyo about why he was a no-show at a news conference a day earlier. Depp explained he had been ill but said that wasn't the reason.



"I was attacked yesterday morning by a very rarely seen or experienced animal called 'chupacabra,'" Depp said"I fought with it for hours. They're very persistent, very mean. And I'm pretty sure it came into my suitcase. I threw him off the 23rd floor. So we'll never see him again. Thank you for understanding." Read more...


More about Japan, Johnny Depp, Film, Watercooler, and Videos Source: Mashable http://ift.tt/1tqngsS Show Full Story