Filled Under:

Samsung Galaxy Mega 2: Big smartphones have never been so boring



Samsung-galaxy-mega-2-review-1-copy

I thought Samsung's Galaxy Mega 2 and its 6-inch screen would attract the kind of public attention the equally gigantic Nexus 6 did when I checked out that phone a few weeks ago, but it didn't.


Nobody cared about my Galaxy Mega 2's huge screen. Nobody asked me what phone I was using while riding the subway or bus. Nobody stared in awe at its epic proportions. And nobody batted an eye when I held the giant phone up to my head to make phone calls.



It's crazy to write this, but a big smartphone with a 6-inch screen isn't strange or silly, but... normal. Really big phones are now boringly normal. Read more...


More about Mobile, Reviews, Samsung, Smartphones, and Tech Source: Mashable http://ift.tt/1CGhKFw Show Full Story